Old April 8th 06, 01:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
ortho

Default Why won't ms sync outlook files older than a couple of months ?

When I upgraded to a new computer and tried to sync my PDA and Laptop, the
new Outlook would not take andy of my past months or years worth of calendar
info. Is it there and just hidden? How can I continue to see all my past
outlook calendar files? I can see all the files on my laptop but now they
don't even show on the PDA except for recurrent files like weekly
appointments.
Did the first sync process change a command on my PDA?
Thank You.