Old November 11th 09, 12:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Twayne[_3_]

Default Seeing a thread from non-thread mode

In ,
BillW50 typed:
A lot of newsgroups, I read sorted by date mainly. And once in awhile
I see post which I would like to comment on. Although I would like to
read the whole thread first to make sure somebody didn't already say
what I wanted to add. There are a few ways like sort by subject or
Find subject, but is there a better way to see the whole thread?

In OE6: Click View, Current View, and then click Groups Messages by
Conversation. If you've already read some of the messages, you'll have to
also View, Current View, All Messages. Then sort omn the Subject, and look
for the subject of the email; you'll find every resopnse to the original
mail there.

HTH,

Twayne`