Old October 17th 09, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Steve F.

Default Calendar Items Not All In One Monthly View

When I open up Calendar assistant and choose a monthly template, all but
one event or appointment entered in Outlook 2007 appear on the monthly
view in Calendar Assistant. For some reason, there's always one such
event or appointment that appears on a second page for that month.
Therefore, I would have to print out two pages for the same month, just
to include that "straggling" event. Why aren't all my Outlook 2007
Monthly Calendar events included on a just one Calendar Assistant
monthly calendar?

--
Steve F.
http://forums.slipstick.com