Old October 1st 09, 01:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

Default How to control toolbar(?) appearance?

"Inquisitor" wrote in message
When I log into one user account on my mother's computer, the OE
"toolbars" have one appearance. When I log into another user account on
the same computer, the OE "toolbars" have a different appearance.

Unfortunately, I don't know how the latter state happened. Someone else
maintains the computer.

My question is: how can I control the appearance?

First, I have terminology problem. The "toolbars" I am referring to a
(a) the set of operations that include File, Edit, View, Tools, Message
and Help; and (b) the set of operations that include Create, Reply, Reply
All et al. (Both sets depends on the context.)

What do you call set A?

Apparently, it is not called "the" toolbar, because it remains even when I
toggle "toolbar" off.

In any case, for the first user account, set A appears on top of set B.

In the second user account, set A appears to the left of set B. Since
there isn't room for both, set A is truncated, with a "" button that
opens a pull-down menu. Likewise, set B might be truncated, depending on
how many operations I add in Customer Toolbar.

I would like to know how I can set A on top of set B in the second user
account.

Conversely, I would like to know how I can set A on the left of set B in
the first account, if that is not obvious from the first procedure.

TIA.