Old September 30th 09, 10:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default Hidden Contacts

We have no idea what you mean by "contact list." There is no such term used
in conjunction with Outlook. Do you mean your Contacts Folder? If so, which
view? Do you mean your address book view? Do you mean something else?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Frank J" wrote in message
Sorry did not send all info you requested. I thought I was clear. I am
using
outlook (2007) and some of the contacts do not show on the contact list in
outlook using any of the viewing formats available. The total number of
contacts shown on the list is 79. However I have my iphone linked with
Outlook and the the list in the phone shows 99 contacts. I have done a
search
in outlook for a few of the contacts with success. They contimue to be
hidden
in the outlook list until I do a search, delete the contact and re-enter
them
as a new contact.

Please be more specific as to what you mean by "data store".
--
Frank J

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Missing from where?
Clarify your post with a complete and accurate description of your
problem.
So far it contains none. Include your data store and number of Contact
Folders.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Frank J" wrote in message
news
I realized recently that some of my contacts are missing. I have tried
all
types of views with the same results. I can do a search and find them.
did
delete one of such contacts and reneneted it and now it shows in the
list.

The synced list in my iphone is correct - all contacts properly shown
--
Frank J