Old September 18th 09, 01:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

Default Selecting multiple public folders

Pete Halasovski wrote:
Oops! Please ignore my previous post - I found this eventually. I was
flumoxed by the System Manager - I was looking in Admin Group
Servers Server Public Folders when I should have been looking in
Admin Group Folders Public Folders. Do it in the right place and
it works!
There's an hour of my life I'll never get back...

Thank again.

Regards,

Pete

You're most welcome. I'd take another hour to do the groups thing now, if it
were me. ;-)