Old September 18th 09, 11:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.outlook
Pete Halasovski[_2_]

Default Selecting multiple public folders

Thansk Lawrence,

Using groups is what I shoudl have done in the first place, I know...

I'm having trouble with propogating this change though - when I right-click
on an object in System Manager I don;tl see anything that says "propogate" -
I'm looking in Client Permissions. Am I missing something here?

Regards,

Pete

If your current situation involves adding Joe Bloggs to Public Folder A
and subfolders B and C, all you need to do is add him to the client
permissions on PFA in Exchange System Manager and then right-click on it
to propagate the settings down to subfolders.