Old September 17th 09, 02:18 PM
eatdirt13 eatdirt13 is offline
Junior Member

Default *Outlook 'Autocomplete' Issue*

Hi, I am currently having problems with my Outlook 2003. When initially typing in a name in the 'To' box on a new e-mail, there are certain names its bringing up but not others. For example.

There is a contact called L***** Ward. When L is typed in the 'To' box, l*****.ward@***.***, appears as an auto complete option, when it should be l*****.ward3@***.*** but in the contacts there isnt even one set up as l*****.ward@***.***.

This is also happening with other e-mail addresses. Some it picks up and some it doesnt even though they are all there in the same contacts list.

Autocomplete is ticked in the options.

I hope this makes sense as its quite confusing to read, but any advise would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Matt