Old September 11th 09, 02:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Default Help, Outlook2003 won't quit after call OnDisconnection?

Then something in your code is not released if Outlook isn't exiting, and it
does when your code isn't running.

Check all of your Outlook objects to make sure they are being released, as
well as any Office objects. Make sure any timers or threads you started are
closed. If using managed code you may need to call
Marshal.ReleaseComObject() on your objects, try adding calls to GC.Collect()
and GC.WaitForPendingFinalizers() if using managed code.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"ryotyankou via OfficeKB.com" u48591@uwe wrote in message
I write a addin, it have inspector wrapper and explorer wrapper. I release
the resource i allocated, but after run codes in OnDisconnection,
outlook's
process is still in task manager. Tray icon already disappeared. What
should
i check in my codes? please help.