Old September 4th 09, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
C J

Default Calendar

I have a home network system and I want to use ONE calendar that will be
shared. Each person will be able to add or remove information. I want all
members in the family to sit at their own computer at any given time and
open this calendar to monitor weekly activities that each person has
indicated on the calendar. In other words, I want to be able to have a
calendar on our network that we can use like the old fashion paper calendar.

Thanks,
C J