Old September 1st 09, 06:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Importing a calendar item from other sites

what time zone was it created in?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"CliveDarling" wrote in message
Thanks Brian,

Yes, they are exactly what I wanted. This is the output

"DTSTART:20090907T200000Z
DTEND:20090907T213000Z"

The meeting was an 8.00 pm to 9.30 pm gathering. However, when inported to
my Outlook it adds the 1 hour exactly to bring it to 9 to 10.30??

I'm stumped!

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"CliveDarling" wrote in message

I notice that when I import a calendar item from a webpage or other
source (a
VCS file), my Outlook ALWAYS advances both start and end times by 1
hour.
Now, I am sure that has something to do with summertime saving but I
can't
figure our how to resolve it.
All help gratefully received.

Open the VCS file with Notepad and examine the time values. Are they
what you
expect?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]