Old August 29th 09, 12:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.developer.outlook.addins,microsoft.public.outlook.interop,microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Dmitry Streblechenko

Default How to access the Deleted Items Folder

On the low level (Extended MAPI - C++ or Delphi), you would need to read the
PR_IPM_WASTEBASKET_ENTRYID property from that IMsgStore and use its value to
call IMsgSto:OpenEntry() to open the folder (IMAPIFolder)
Outlook would only let you open default folders from the default store in
the current profile or other Exchange user's mailbox.
plug Redemption woudl let you open default folders on the per-store
level - use RDOStore.GetDefaultFolder -
http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/rdo/rdostore.htm /plug

--
Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
"escamoteur" wrote in message
Sorry, I forgot. No it's a PST Store. I'm using Outlook 2007
Best
Tom

"Dmitry Streblechenko" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Is that other Exchange user's store? You can the nuse
Namespace.GetSharedDefaultFolder.

--
Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
"escamoteur" wrote in message
news
Hi,

in the Default Store it's easy to access the "Deleted Items Folder" with
GetDefaultFolder.

But how can I access the "Deleted Items Folder" of any other store?? I
don't wan't to use the folder's name as this would make it impossible to
localize the add-in.

Best
Tom