Old August 28th 09, 09:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.developer.outlook.addins,microsoft.public.outlook.interop,microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins,microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
escamoteur

Default How to access the Deleted Items Folder

Sorry, I forgot. No it's a PST Store. I'm using Outlook 2007
Best
Tom

"Dmitry Streblechenko" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
Is that other Exchange user's store? You can the nuse
Namespace.GetSharedDefaultFolder.

--
Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
"escamoteur" wrote in message
news
Hi,

in the Default Store it's easy to access the "Deleted Items Folder" with
GetDefaultFolder.

But how can I access the "Deleted Items Folder" of any other store?? I
don't wan't to use the folder's name as this would make it impossible to
localize the add-in.

Best
Tom