Old August 7th 09, 01:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
jim d

Default Troubles with Outlook after Windows Update

I am having the exact same problem following an automatic windows update. I
tried doing a restore and that did not help. When I try to start outlook in
safe mode using run outlook.exe/safe I get a message saying that it is not
found. I am at a loss. Please help

"SC74" wrote:

Hi! My Outlook won't work after an automatic Windows Update happened this
morning...I get a message saying "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook.
Cannot open the Outlook window.". I'm using Windows Vista and Microsoft
Office Outlook 2007.

I have tried the repair option on the install disks but it hasn't helped at
all. I'm also worried about loosing all of my contacts & calendar
information - is there a way of backing it up before anything happens to it?

Please HELP!!!!!