Old July 23rd 09, 01:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windowsupdate,microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.excel
Terry Farrell

Default Corporate Upgrade to Office 2007 SP2

Passworded documents may cause issues.

Plan for at least 1 days training for every user. Expect productivity to
fall like house prices and recover slower than the British economy.

My Advice: wait for Office 2010. Then roll out Off2010 and Win7 together.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"DeanH" wrote in message
Currently: Office 2003 SP3 applications on XP 2002 SP2
Upgrade to Office 2007 SP2 suite
We are planning a corporate upgrade from 2003 apps to 2007 suite for
100,000+ users globally.
My question is what are the known issues with this upgrade, whether they
are
server issues, application issues, functionality issues, etc.
I have cross-posted this to the usual applications as well as
windows.upgrade and office.misc so I can capture all users of these
applications as well as the network people.
I am aware of the usual new 2007 user interface issues but are there any
problems we can head off at the development stage?
I have reviewed the MS website but am after other issues that MS may or
may
not know about, or wish to keep quiet about ;-)
Many thanks in advance
DeanH