Old July 21st 09, 09:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
MB34

Default TaskItem assignment

On Jul 21, 3:19*pm, "Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote:
Yes, exact matches and if there are duplicates that can throw things off
too.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options.http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"MB34" wrote in message

On Jul 21, 3:06 pm, MB34 wrote:
snip

Seems to happen when I use a correct name as well. Do they have to be
exact matches?

We have several smtp addresses for each user, like this (we own all
the different domain names):

I know the users I'm selecting to send the task to have email
addresses in the DB that match one of the
smtp addresses in the GAL.
Resolve always seems to return false. Is there any way to get any
error info about why ti returned False?