Old July 20th 09, 12:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
efandango

Default Moving email account details when moving pst file

I have outlook 2007 and a Hotmail account.

When I set up a new hotmail account, Outlook creates a new pst on my C:
drive. I want to have the email account point to a copy of the pst that I
have made on another drive. I know how to copy pst files and have outlook
point to them, but I don't know how to re-associate the email to the copied
pst; instead Outlook insists on retaining the email account association to
the original C: drive pst.

Can someone tell me how this can be done?