Old July 10th 09, 01:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
JP[_3_]

Default VB window is opening on unlock of computer

Try restarting Outlook, that works for me.

--JP

On Jul 8, 6:36*pm, Amy wrote:
I created some macros that will open different templates. *Made a menu and
added each macro to the menu. * The problem is that everytime I lock my
computer and then unlock it, the VB window opens up. *There is nothing
highlighted to indicate something is wrong, so I don't know why it keeps
opening. *Is there a property to turn this off? *
Thanks in advance!
--
Amy