Old June 17th 09, 11:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Display upcoming reminders in appointments

Yes... that is it. I thought I sent the rest of the post right after that
was cut short when I accidently hit Send... I don't see it so either the
server is losing posts again or I am losing my mind. Take your pick. g

the rest of the thought.... if you use color categories, the colors added by
autoformatting won't override the category color.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"JK10003" wrote in message
I just created an Automatic Formatting rule which applies a color to all
appointments which DO have a reminder. It works great. Is this what you
had
in mind?

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

No, not within the Day/Week/Month view. Reminders are marked in a table
view (like By category).

a workaround is to use a view that applies a color to appointments
without
reminders but if you use color categories, the

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point
your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"JK10003" wrote in message
In Outlook 2003, an appointment which had a reminder set for it
displayed
small icon (clock for no sound, bell for sound, I think). These icons
do
not
display in the Outlook 2007 calendar. Is there a way they can be
displayed,
so I can tell which items have reminders set for them?