Old June 9th 09, 11:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Mary

Default outlook by command line or batch file.

Hi, I am trying to write a batch file to send email after an event happens.
I am using this command line to send mail, this command only opens a new
message with subject and body, but I have to manually press send.

how do I make it to actually **send ** mail, through a batch file.

the batch file runs some tasks and suppose to send notification email
afterward,

Please help. thanks.

this is the command that does not work, and only opens a message:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE" /c ipm.note
/m &subject=test"