Old May 28th 09, 11:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.exchange.admin,microsoft.public.exchange.connectivity,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Gorge Lucas

Default Problem with Hosted Outlook solution

Hi Everyone,

Using hosted Exchange, our clients are having problems with shared
calendars. When opening shared calendars (RPC over HTTP) they are taking
forever to open. What I'm wondering is, is there a way of caching the
calendar data or making it faster?

There were a lot of entries, but I archived it so there were only 6 months
of entries in the calendar. This worked for awhile, but now I have the same
problem again. There has to be a solution since Microsoft seem to be pushing
in this direction.

If anyone can help, that'd be great.

Thanks,