Old May 28th 09, 01:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.exchange.clients,microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

Default OWA showing old reminders

Laura Galusha wrote:
We are using Exchange 2003 SP2.

One of my users is experiencing a problem with duplicate/old reminders
appearing in OWA at home. She will have a list of sometimes as many
as 30 reminders appear when she goes in to OWA - all reminders are old
(weeks/months) and have already been dismissed by her via Outlook
when she is in the office. Sometimes she will also have the
duplicate reminders appear in Outlook (on a day following her OWA
access from home). We have tried using both the /cleanreminders and
/cleansniff switches and neither have corrected this. I have also
applied the hotfix from KB 957208.

The only way I've ever fixed this was with outlook.exe /cleanreminders,
which has always worked. Wild guess...disable cached mode, open Outlook -
is it good? If so, delete or rename her old OST file, open OL and re-enable
it, and reopen it.

I'm setting up my reply to crosspost to microsoft.public.outlook as someone
there may have more advice.