Old May 25th 09, 06:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
WhatsUp31415

Default how to search for multiple words?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
No.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Aha! Find cannot, but there is a custom view option that does what I want:
View Current View . Customize Current View. Deselect "For all messages",
and select "Where Subject line contains specific words". We can select
"contains" or "does not contain" and "matches all" or "matches any".
Tedious; but it does indeed isolate the thread of interest without having to
change my "Automatically expand grouped messages" Read option, which I
prefer to deselect.