Old March 31st 06, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Default Want Outlook not to send my mail as soon as it hits the outbox

Flemming Paalsson wrote:

I've now unchecked the radio button, but now it also cancels the
automatic send/recieve every five minutes that I still would like to
have enabled. I just don't want to have my mails sent immediately,
but just pretty fast afterwards - also because I want the comp to
automatically send and recieve without me having to push send/recieve
all the time...

Having a send/receive interval enabled, but unchecking the "Send immediately
when connected" option on ToolsOptionsMail Setup should do what you want.
--
Brian Tillman