Old May 9th 09, 05:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
B.W.

Default Menu Items Missing

Thanks, I will check this out next time I sight this particular laptop.

BW

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
If you see many options missing, I would try a new identity.

You may have a damaged identity especially if it is the default Main
Identity. File | Identity | Add New Identity. Create a new one and test
it. If all is well, you can import your messages and Address Book from the
old identity and delete it.

How to Create and Use Identities in Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=209169

An Outlook Express basic repair kit:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/...epair.mspx#EHH
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
When using someone else's computer, in OE6, some items are missing from
the Menu ... View,
Tools, Message, Help. Is there some setting missing or has the programme
become corrupt?

Any advice appreciated but I will not be able to report back straight
away.

TIA

B.W.