Old April 30th 09, 11:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
PGP

Default Outlook 2007 no longer installed after SP2 2007 Office Suites upda

Yesterday, I installed the updates recommended by Microsoft. One of them was
the SP2 update for Microsoft 2007 Office Suites. After that installation, I
can no longer open or find Outlook 2007. The desktop icon is just a blank
shell. When I go to the Start Menu and double click on the icon nothing
happens. I am using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 and Vista 32 bit
operating system. I tried uninstalling Office but the automatic uninstaller
fails. Please help!
--
PGP