Old April 24th 09, 07:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sophia Kelly

Default single/double click

I had the same issue in Outlook 2002. I closed outlook, ran scanpst.exe (run
a search on your hard drive to find it, it should be there) on the personal
folder file *.pst in use, which repaired the error. I also compacted the pst
file, which I don't think was what helped, but it may have been. Outlook is
now functioning normally.

Sophia Kelly
Technology Tailoring
www.sophiakelly.ca

"goosecrossing" wrote:

I am having an issue with Outlook 2007. Whenever I get a brand new
message, it takes a Single click to open it (it is usually a double
click). When the messages is no longer new, it requires a double click
to open it.

I have been unable to find an option in Outlook itself to modify this,
and on-line answers only point to changing my actual mouse from single
to double click. My mouse works fine outside of Outlook, as far as
single/double clicking is concerned...any ideas??? thank you for your
time and effort.

--
goosecrossing