Old April 3rd 09, 04:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default iPhone and color coding calendar

check in the apple newsgroups - if iphone can't show color categories, the
problem is with iphone or the sync software, not outlook.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"detobias" wrote in message
Just bought an iPhone and trying to find a way to have the calendar show
different colors for several different types of events as I was able to do
on
my treo. I can do that in Outlook but it is not transferred to the iPhone
that way. I want to be able to see the events or at least the color on
the
month view on the iPhone. The iPhone calendar shows a dot only on the
month
view.
I have downloaded a google calendar interface with iPhone but it is not
ideal.
any suggestions?? thanks!