Old March 29th 06, 01:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
stevenh

Default Word Signature File Causing ActiveX Error When Creating New Messag

After creating a custom signature file in word 2003, I get the following
error message when opening a new message in outlook 2003: Your current
security setting prohibit running ActiveX. As a result, the page may not
display correctly.

I tried one work around that I found in a discussion group that recommended
unchecking the smart tabs box in Word. That did not work. Is there anyway
to create a custom signature file without getting this error message?