Old March 14th 09, 07:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Test

Default email in outlook

These posts are replicated over many thousands of news servers round the
world, not just the MS news servers. Posts go "missing". That is one
reason why you should quote the the post you are replying to.
Have a look he

And if you look at my headers you will see that I AM using a newsreader.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

OK. I take your point. I just hate that we are still stuck in the dark ages!