Old March 27th 06, 05:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Default Linking contacts with contacts, getting company name to appear

No, it's not possible to change what field Outlook uses to display the name of a linked contact.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Kelli in Venice" Kelli in wrote in message ...
In contacts, I have a folder for Projects and a folder for Builders. I want
to link the Projects with the Builders involved. The Builder entries all
have a person listed in the Full Name field (this is the contact person for
that builder) and the name of the Builder's company is in the Company field.
When I link the Project to the Builder, the Full Name of the contact person
for the Builder comes up in the "Contacts..." field (bottom left). I would
like the Company Name (the Builder) to appear there instead of the person's
name. Is there a way to do this?
Thanks for any help.
Kelli