Old February 11th 09, 09:08 PM
goosecrossing goosecrossing is offline
Junior Member

Default single/double click

I am having an issue with Outlook 2007. Whenever I get a brand new message, it takes a Single click to open it (it is usually a double click). When the messages is no longer new, it requires a double click to open it.

I have been unable to find an option in Outlook itself to modify this, and on-line answers only point to changing my actual mouse from single to double click. My mouse works fine outside of Outlook, as far as single/double clicking is concerned...any ideas??? thank you for your time and effort.