Old February 7th 06, 11:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Morgan

Default Outlook 2003 Save As option is only BMP?

The only option I have to save a picture in "save as" with Outllook 2003 is
BMP. Some are animated GIF's and BMP does not support that. It still seems
strange that downloading a GIF or JPG is not an option in the Outlook 2003
program. This is new from my upgrade and I assumed all saving formats would
be supported. I would appreciate instructions or advice on how to expand my
"save as" command to include both GIF and JPG images.

Direct e-mail is

Help, and thanks in advance.

Morgan in Denver