Old February 4th 09, 09:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
alpha

Default The Outlook Express Development Team/s

Doug W. wrote:
Look at who is talking

About what? I did not write about versions of OE.

your OE version is not even current

How is that relevant to my post, this thread, these OE newsgroups
or to anything at all?

ANONYMOUS wrote:
OE is not developed any further and your curiosity should be
directed towards developer of Windows Live Mail.
Have you started using Windows Live Mail?
It is free and you can download it from MS website.

D. Spencer Hines wrote: ...

"alpha" wrote:
Look at his 'User-Agent:' header and then ask yourself why he
posts at newsgroups about Outlook Express.