Old February 1st 09, 04:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
hh29268679

Default imported email from old profile, but newsgroups didn't import

"jbclem" ...
I had a corrupted profile so I had to set up a new profile, then discovered
a backup identity and I tried to import all my old emails, email folders,
and newsgroups and newgroup folders. Only the emails and email folders
came
through. I especially want to bring back the newsgroup data because I had
alot of messages marked as "watched", my way of saving them.

Should the newsgroup data have imported at the same time as the emails
did?
Could they have been saved in a different place in the identity. I'd
appreciate some help with this.

John