Old January 30th 09, 08:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Patrick

Default How to change Updating interval of Calendars published on a IIS se

Hi All,
I have a few resource calendars which I want to publish as Internet
calendars. I am experimenting with one resource calendar (Outlook 2007) and
have published on to an IIS server (on Windows 2003) with WebDav enabled.

My research says that update interval of published calendars is 1 hour. How
can I change it to something like 20 minutes? Is a lower value like 10
minutes possible? Since my calendars are resource calendars I can not use the
option of updating calendars with send/receive.

Thank for your assistance