Old January 25th 09, 12:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Coach17[_4_]

Default Outlook 2007 Auto Complete

I created the new profile and set it to manually ask which profile to
use and that worked fine. When I opened up Outlook none of my previous
emails were there and my folders I had set up. How do I get all of my
emails etc. into this new profile?
I do appreciate all of your help.

DL;3168320 Wrote:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm
You need your ISP (verizon) settings
No it wont effect old data

"Coach17" wrote in message
...-

Currenty the profile reads "microsoft outlook internet settings" I
went
to add and gave it a name. It started a seach and then said it could
not
find Verizons settings. I am now lost. Also will this affect
everything that has been saved?

'Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook Wrote:-
[_5_];3167613']Your issue suggests a corrupt profile.

Create a new one under Control Panel-Mail Icon-profiles. Create a
new

one, do not copy your old one.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
How to ask a question:
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

After furious head scratching, Coach17 asked:

--
Coach17 -

--
Coach17