Old January 24th 09, 02:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
DL

Default Outlook 2007 Auto Complete

The 'username'.nk2 file is a hidden file, if you delete it, it will be
recreated, but empty.
You cannot edit the nk2 file other than with third party utilities
Are there no entries when you start typing?

"Coach17" wrote in message

Hello All, This is my first post here and I hope someone can help.

I am having trouble with auto fill when creating a new email. If I type
in someones email address in the TO section it will work again if I have
not closed Outlook 2007. When I open Outlook again the email addresses I
have typed previously do not come up and they should. I do have it set
up properly. I have suggest names on the TO CC and BC under Tools
Options.
From some research I believe it has to do with the NK2 file. I have
done a complete search on my machine and it does not exist. I am using
Windows XP Home

--
Coach17