Old January 24th 09, 01:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Coach17

Default Outlook 2007 Auto Complete

Hello All, This is my first post here and I hope someone can help.

I am having trouble with auto fill when creating a new email. If I type
in someones email address in the TO section it will work again if I have
not closed Outlook 2007. When I open Outlook again the email addresses I
have typed previously do not come up and they should. I do have it set
up properly. I have suggest names on the TO CC and BC under Tools
Options.
From some research I believe it has to do with the NK2 file. I have
done a complete search on my machine and it does not exist. I am using
Windows XP Home

--
Coach17