Old March 24th 06, 12:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook

Default Changing tasks to appointments (calendar items) and/or vice versa

The TaskPad does not "just displays a list of all Tasks" there are many ways
to customise what you see there.

What do you want to see each day in your TaskPad?

--

Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook]
Acorn Training and Consulting

Everyone - turn on your Advanced Toolbars and learn how to use the Field
Chooser and Group by Box!!

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
wrote in message
Wait for Outlook 2007.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Craig asked: