Old January 6th 09, 09:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Darren

Default Unable to stay signed in to Outlook

I would like my computer to sign into outlook automatically when my computer
starts. At the moment i have to open the program, enter my user and password
and then i can get my mail. When i click the X at the top right side of the
screen, it sign's me out at the same time, so in order to monitor my mail all
day i have to leave the page open. I have checked settings for anything that
may be obvious but can't seem to find anything