Old December 22nd 08, 01:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
M. Janmaat

Default Creating a view of a certain group of people.

Hi there,

Our company has several projects on wich a diversety of people of different
companies are working on.
We have a large global adress list with adress-items on these people.

I was wondering...

Is there an easy way to create filters of a selection of contact-items, so
people in our company can easely filter the people related to cerain
projects and easely select their e-mail adresses when they want to send them
an e-mail.

Best thing I can think of right now, is to create a view filtering the
requiered information. But this takes to much effort.

I was hoping more of a way to create a view(filter) by selecting the desired
contact-items I want to be filtered or something.
I don't think creating a distributionlist will be an option.

Hope I'm making any sense here : )

Kind regards,