Old December 16th 08, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brett

Default 554 Transaction Failed

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote:

Not me. I'm not having a problem. So, how could you have the same problem?

"Brett" wrote in message
: I'm having the same problem. Did you ever figure this out?
:
: "Tom Willett" wrote:
:
: Is that the *entire* content of the error you received? If not, please
post
: all of it.
: There are a lot of possibilities, including your IP address being
: blacklisted.
:
: If you uninstall the trial, you won't be able to install it again.
:
: Tom
:
: "Alex" wrote in message
: ...
: | Help!
: |
: | I have recently downloaded the Outlook 2007 Trial (valid until 31
July) to
: | evaluate Outlook to handle my free AOL account. After set-up, it
worked
: | great and I have intended to buy when the trial expires. However,
: yesterday,
: | it stopped sending e-mail. I receive a msg from system administrator
: stating:
: |
: | Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
: |
: | Subject: test
: | Sent: 7/20/2007 1:26 PM
: |
: | The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
: |
: | ' on 7/20/2007 1:27 PM
: | 554 TRANSACTION FAILED
: |
: | I have not changed anything. I re-checked my server settings per the
AOL
: | help at link:
: |
: |
:
http://help.aol.com/help/search.do?c...200%2037567607
: |
: | ...and all look correct. It even sends me a test e-mail at the end of
the
: | config wizard and reports success. Strangely, I can send e-mails to
: myself,
: | but to no one else, AOL or otherwise.
: |
: | Any ideas out there in smartguyland?
: |
: | I will attempt re-install otherwise.
: |
: | Thanks for any assistance,
: | Scott
: