Old December 15th 08, 10:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brett

Default 554 Transaction Failed

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever figure this out?

"Tom Willett" wrote:

Is that the *entire* content of the error you received? If not, please post
all of it.
There are a lot of possibilities, including your IP address being
blacklisted.

If you uninstall the trial, you won't be able to install it again.

Tom

http://help.aol.com/help/search.do?c...200%2037567607