Old March 23rd 06, 12:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sharath

Default Sending emails

The autocomplete feature is stored as *.nk2 file. So search for the file on
a computer where you had the old data and then paste it to the location on
the current one after searchiing for this file. Rename the old nk2 file to
the current profile name

Sharath

"Rose" wrote in message
Whenever I send an email, I don't have to type but the just the first name
and Outlook chooses the correct person or gives me a choice from the GAL.
But I used to be able to type in "Home" and it would know that address was
in my Contacts list and just send it there no problem. Well, lately it
doesn't recognize "Home" or anything else in my Contacts list. I have to
tell it where to look and then choose that address. Repeatedly. I
switched between computers for a couple weeks or so and moved folders from
one to the other and back. Is there one I might have missed in the
process?

Thanks,
Rose