Old November 25th 08, 08:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default Attachments only open in safe mode

what other addins are installed? Go to tools, trust center, addins to see.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"BobS" wrote in message
One of the computers in our office can only open attachments in safe mode.
Windows XP & Outlook 2007. It is a co-worker who says it's been like that
for several weeks now. I did a search and learned that Google desktop has
created this problem in Outlook 2003 but he does not have that software
installed. We've run Office Diagnostics which shows no problems. Any
suggestions? Thanks in advance.