Old March 22nd 06, 03:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Robert Aldwinckle

Default IMAP vs HTTP

"lucas" wrote in message
Thank you for your response, sorry about requesting an email response. I was
working from a remote location using a web-bassed newsgroup reader which had
errors when trying to read the newsgroup, however it coulld post. I don't
know why it wouldn't show the newsgroup and only post,

Was that the Support site's portal by any chance?

Try the Communities portal instead.

Also, as a solution to your request for E-mail
learn to use the web interface's notification feature.

but now that I am
back at my home computer, I can us OE to read the newsgroup.

Lucas

I'm composing offline so I don't have any URLs to offer.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---