Old November 14th 08, 07:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Issues with Outlook 2003 Calendar

Have you tried clearing the Forms Cache?

Tools-Options-Other-Advanced-Custom Forms-Manage Forms-Clear Cache.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

wrote in message
All of a sudden, I cannot create any new appointment in Outlook2003.
When i am right cliking on the date ...and trying to select "New
Appt", there is no window coming up. I cannot even create new
appointment from File-- New-- Appointment. Everything else is
working. Can you please help.

Thanks

Dev Saha