Old November 12th 08, 12:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
[email protected]

Default Problems with "lost" emails. OE-G.mail and Hotmail related.

Hi.. I have an interesting and perplexing problem and I was
wondering
if anyone here could possibly shed some light on this for me.

I have a friend that has Hotmail and I have G-mail. Now... we get
some of our email.... but not ALL of them.

This has resulted in me missing dinner invitations and her thinking
that perhaps I was ignoring her emails.

Now... we are both in each others address books correctly and
assuming
everything is OK with how we send them etc.... what are some
possible
causes of this mail just getting lost in Cyberspace?

Is this common? Perhaps Hotlmail and G-mail don't like each
other...? LOL and if anyone could offer some possible solutions
that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

~ david ~