Old February 6th 06, 05:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Patrickm

Default File attachment folder

Our CFO (of course) wants to be able to go look at all files in there ( When
he does the file "save as" thing, it shows tons of Excel Spreadsheets)
directly, without opening each email in Outlook. YES I tried to expalin to
him that he should save his attachments in his normal home folder, but he
doesn't grasp the concept why he can't see these files using explore. At
least now I can show him your reply and he'll accept that as advice directly
from Microsoft and satisfy his curiosity.

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote in message
The Temporary Internet Files folder is a special folder that doesn't
display normally in Explorer. Why are you trying to get into the structure
anyway? It's probably best left unmolested.

"Patrickm" wrote in message
I tried that and I still can not see it. As a mater of fact, I can't see
things in there from CDM that I can see from explore.